Z-CARD® Asia Pacific fully supports the preservation of the environment, and encourages all employees to take necessary steps to ensure no damage is done to the environment while executing their duties on behalf of the Company. The Company and its employees take responsibility for the environmental impact of its activities.
Protecting the environment is central to our business strategy.
Therefore, we endeavour to:
- Manage and minimise environmental risks identified in our processing operations, and support service activities.
- Provide a fully auditable and sustainable alternative to landfill for the secure disposal of electrical, electronic and other equipment and materials managed by the company by way of re-use and recycling.
- Encourage sustainable development through business example and voluntary endeavours, both nationally and within the local community.
- Ensure all company travel is undertaken using public transport wherever possible.
- Make use of Carbon Neutral Taxi Companies wherever possible.
- Offer best practice training to all staff members regarding environmental issues.
- Support voluntary schemes to encourage staff members to lessen their impact on the environment throughout their working day.
We are fully committed to understanding and minimising our environmental impact.
Z-CARD® Asia Pacific has also set up a number of environmental partnerships to ensure we maintain high environmental standards. These include The Carbon Neutral Company, FSC, Carbon Smart, World Land Trust, PEFC and Paper Round.
Our commitment and credentials
Our credentials as a low carbon option have been recently tested and confirmed through an independent audit by a leading environmental consultancy, Giraffe Innovation Ltd. Their findings showed the Z-CARD® to be 94% more carbon efficient than a standard A4 leaflet.
Z-CARD® Asia Pacific is aware of the potential environmental impact of our business activities, and has strict policies and guidelines in place to ensure both our production and services are undertaken in such a manner as to reduce this potential impact as much as possible.
Our large number of production hubs – now at 18 globally – means we have the unique ability to offer production and delivery locally for most orders. This hugely reduces the carbon emissions of each order, as well as speeding up production times.
We ensure our production processes meet the highest environmental standards, and therefore our main production facility meets both FSC and PEFC accreditation standards.
We are also extremely proud to say our extended production facilities in our Z-CARD® European production hub is powered by their own solar centre with more than 23,000m² of solar panels. With these we prevent the emission of 45,000 tonnes of CO² every year.
We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment, ensuring the following for our signature product range:
- FSC accreditation (available on request) that ensures our paper comes from sustainable forests – every tree cut down is replaced.
- All of our core products are recyclable.
- We can offer non-toxic vegetable inks.
- We ensure the availability of recycled paper stocks and environmentally friendly printing processes.
- We can offer a water-based aqueous varnish finish.
- We audit the environmental performance of our product supply chain.
- We use energy- and fuel-efficient machinery and transport, and offer the option of bulk delivery to reduce the carbon footprint.
If you have any further questions relating to the environmental policies of Z-CARD® Asia Pacific, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org